Yeah it happens, and every writer knows how frustrating it can be.
I have been a bit busy but I felt the need to sit down and get a few things off (out of?) my mind.
I do want to thank any and everyone who reads what I write, who comments on what I write and who gives me feedback on what could improve(?) my blogging.
A few tips I've gotten (so far) have been:
-don't do alot of cursing
(??? fuck that. if i feel the need to curse at someone i will dammit)
-talk more about LOVE
(eh, i'm not a love expert. if that were the case i would be in love or i would have found love already. you're on your own)
-discuss music and what's going on in music daily
(I LOVE MUSIC. I don't however, love reading about every single thing every single day about every single music artist and reporting what I hear. Especially when only about 75% of it is true anyway. If I find out about something I feel that I should elaborate on, then it will be discussed)
I do have a few concerns though:
1. How the FUCK is Weezy bringing Hip Hop back?
(I admit I was excited about Tha Carter III as much as the next Weezy fan, but BRINGING HIP HOP BACK?! That's going too far. Sorry Weezy fans but it's true.)
AND
2. Who the hell made Beyonce and Usher the King and Queen of R&B?
FOR EVELYN

♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment