Baby Boom ... 2008??

DISCLAIMER: I could give two fucks if anyone gets mad reading this. It's MY blog and MY feelings so fuck yourself if you're angry about it.
READ at your own risk lol.


I don't know about every other part of the world, so I can't speak on it. I can, however, speak for the DMV area (DC, Maryland, and Virginia for you out-of-towners). There seem to be more babies around than usual. Maybe i'm seeing things(?), but I've never witnessed so many newborns in my life.

Now before I hurt someone's feelings, i'm not downtalking anyone or saying that having kids is a bad thing. If you feel the need or want to start a family with the one you love/care for ... go for it! (no pun intended)

I do, however, feel the need to speak out about the whole "babies having babies" epidemic we seem to be having on our end. WTF is going on????
I, myself began to notice the opposite sex around the age of 15. I wasn't, however, expecting my second or third child at that age.
I'm really not sure whether it's bad parenting or "out of control teens". It's a toss up. Then there always seem to be the parents asking "how did I not know?", or "how could this have happened?"


(*my thoughts*)
Eh, maybe a lack of supervision? no authority?
OR my personal favorite ...
Trying to be their FRIEND instead of their PARENT?????

But what do I know?


I heard one teenager refer to her pregnancy as a "condition" ...
Since when did pregnancy become a condition???
And i'm pretty sure a condition is something you couldnt prevent from happening. Pregnancy is lmao. Ignorance is bliss.

"dont be scared put the rubber on the head"

(*sigh*)
I have no more to say as far as that goes.



As always comments are welcome both negative and positive.
I have a feeling i'm gonna catch HELL for writing this lol.
And I love it.






FOR ERICA


♥♥♥

No comments: