RECENT EVENTS (AND A SONG FROM NE-YO) MADE ME THINK ABOUT THIS ONE.
IF YOU THINK THIS IS ABOUT YOU ... IT PROBABLY IS.
Is there really any "moving on" when your ex is always on your mind?
I'd like to say no, but everyone has different views on what moving on is.
Some think that because they aren't calling or texting them anymore, they've moved on. But if you're always thinking about them and stressing yourself out over them, you haven't moved on.
Can you be friends with your ex?
I'd also like to say no to this one if in fact they're always on your mind, there are still some type of romantc feelings towards them that makes it impossible to salvage a friendship with them.
How do we cope with the pain?
I mean the pain of heartache. It feels worse than a gunshot wound to the chest. But just like a gunshot, time will only tell and heal.
Some block it from their mind, as if it never happened.
Others sink into a period of depression and either listen to sappy love songs all day or drink their sorrows away.
Some cry all day and night until there are no more tears left and all their pain is floating in their toilet bowl.
The first three days are the worst aren't they?
Then it seems nothing feels the same anymore. Food doesn't have a taste. Musicians don't seem to carry a tune. There are ALWAYS gray clouds, even on the sunniest day.
But on that fourth day, it clicks.
You aren't together anymore.
There's no you and them.
Just you.
I'm writing this for YOU, yeah YOU. I know how you're feeling. I want to be there for you.
You're there, I'm here, but i'm a phone call away.
there's always more to come ....
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment