NUMB.

RIP Bernie Mac.
... life is way too short to be taken for granted.


numb is the only word to describe the way i feel right now =(
nothing i've done today seemed worth living for.
i've realized that the routine i've grown accustomed with, excuse me, comfortable with living seems all too ... routine?
i really dont feel he died in vain just because he had accomplished maybe not all he wanted but he's made his mark. he sure enough made an impact in my life =)
he will be forever missed.


how ironic is it that Heath Ledger's life lives on in the Dark Knight, and Bernie Mac's ends within the same time frame?
life is way too short.
tell everyone you love, that you love them.
kiss and hug your family and friends every chance you get.
live your life to the fullest.
everyday.




I WROTE A POEM TODAY.

numb ...
that's the only way to describe how i feel right now.
sunny skies today, but i can only notice the gray clouds.
similar to the ones hovering over me all day.
they got bored in between and bothered everyone else.
blank stupor is my state of mind.

there's so much more to life that just living it.
if there's no impact, what's it all for?
to me, if you've really lived your life, you'd have influenced someone is some way.
if not, I ask again, what's it all for?

I wanna make this poem cry.
it's hard to do when you can't feel anything.

hey guys ... I wrote a poem today.
there was no depth.
no emotion.
no message.
no point.



it was about as numb as I am.





♥♥♥

1 comment:

CauseMo said...

Man Bernie Mac he had so much of an impact on many people so your right he didn't die in vain, but it is still sad to know that he is not dead but on the other side, not to sound too cliche

But Numb is exactly how i feel, not just the word, but the poem expresses a basis of the way i feel living day to day, stuff like this that u write are the reasons that I have to check back here day to day

Guess i have and Obsession
CauseMo