Can I Sacrifice LOVE for MARRIAGE?

-working these stretches are about to kill me. my legs are gonna give out anyday now lol.
[no worries, i get a day off tomorrow =D]

-"charlie horse's" suckk ass. had one at about one in the morning. ugh!
and i was sleeping GOOD too lol.


in other news ...
-I browsed Tiffany's today. In search of ... an engagement ring. (OMFG, right?)
if you read my bulletin on MYSPACE or my status on FACEBOOK you would be aware that I am indeed engaged ...
I should be happy, right?
truth is, i'm not in love anymore. I do LOVE him but i'm not IN love with him anymore.
sooo, can I sacrifice love for marriage???

-i'm probably making alot of people mad right now (or jealous, either way, you should've stepped up when you had the chance).

it's kind of sad when I can't even talk to my friends about it and how i'm feeling =/
why call you guys friends if you can't even be there when I need a shoulder to lean on? or when i need to vent? or when I just need someone to tell me everything will be ok?
smfh.



7 years too long
i'm not that little girl anymore.
you take advantage of my feelings for you.
i'm not that weak little girl anymore.
I want LOVE I want romance.
i'm not that immature girl anymore.
dateless dates and sleepless nights have me wanting your touch ... you never come.
i'm not that silly girl anymore.
no returned phone calls but bitches calling my phone.
i'm not that angry girl anymore.

where will you be when all is said and done?
you leave my side constantly and expect me to take you back everytime.
you mistreat me and neglect me for a night out with your friends.
i'm "trippin" and i'm "buggin" when i have something to say about it.
i'm not your scapegoat from life.
or your pedestal when you need a self-esteem boost.
or some blow up doll you can have your way with and leave me to deflate on my own.


so again I ask, can I sacrifice LOVE for marriage???



♥♥♥

3 comments:

Adina Renée. said...

aren't you adorable.
-adds you to my links
;]

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were getting MARRIED ! but my lil advice to you is love isnt sacrifice but compromise. TRUST ME ! I had to learn the hard way. So many times in life we settle for less, when we can have it all. IT's ALL THERE FOR THE TAKIN'

le said...

awww congrats mama

all i can say is follow your heart and know you don't have to rush to the ceremony. if your a little unsure be patient and things will work out the way they need to

good luck!