If Death Is Sleep's Cousin
Then I'm On A Highway To Hell.
Before That Time Comes,
I Want To Thank Any And Everyone
Who Played A True Significance In My Life;
It's Here, Written In Stone -
Or Black And White.
Goodbye To All Those I Truly Loved
And Who Truly Loved Me.
I Dedicate This To You.
To My Mother - For Breathing Life Into Me & Blessing Me Everyday With The LOVE I Need, Even If You're Not Always In The Best Of Moods.
To My Siblings And Close Relatives - For Being My BFFs And Making Me Smile Even When I Didn't Want To.
To My FAB 5 - For Being The Definition Of LOVE & FRIENDSHIP.
Those Are All Of Whom I Truly Love.
And Whose Expressed True Love For Me.
To Everyone Else - See You In Your Nightmares.
Signed Sincerely,
3 comments:
wait...no...what? Babez. suicide? goodbye? im not sure what's going on in yah life but i can tell you its only momentarily. things always get better afterwhile. please don't feel the need to take that beautiful face off this earth. plz dont hurt the ppl you love && the ones that love you. hold on a little while longer. everything will fall into place <3.
why thank you lovely =)
it's just a blog tho; no emo wrist cutting stuff over here lls.
just my sober thoughts in my drunken stupor. and a little overthinking.
♥
oh. lol. glad to dat =]
Post a Comment