
So the movie wasn't exactly what I was expecting.
I'm usually not one to go to the movies often unless I KNOW it's something I wanted to see.
I followed the hype of everyone else and went to see it.
One word: BLAH!
Honestly I've never been a huge BIGGIE fan but he was real and sincere and I was hoping the movie would do him justice - it didn't.
there was so much overacting and heavy breathing that I could barely get through it.
but I guess when you have money in Hollywood you can pretty much make anything you want to and buy off any opposing views.

despite what others may have to say, i think she did an awesome job as Lil' Kim. she actually LOOKS a hellofalot better than Kim does, so she definitely shouldnt be complaining of being "portrayed negatively". you're a whore, nothing more. NEXT ...

did they really let PAPA DOC play TUPAC? seriously???
ok well, i really dont have much to say about this other than the fact that he overplayed his part. they seriously could have gotten someone else.
ugh!

i think Antonique Smith did an amazing job as Faith Evans. she was believeable and you felt her pain, her vulnerablity, her joy ... and she kicked some ass in there too! (LOL)

i dont know if i believed her as BIGGIE's mom the whole way through. She took on a big role, maybe even bigger than that of Christopher Wallace and although she did play that part, I didnt believe it some of the time.

i loved loved LOVED Derek Luke as PUFFY :)
I mean who doesnt love Boobie Miles?? (LOL).
nahh, he had to be one of the most convincing characters in the entire movie.
he made me feel like I was actually watching DIDDY up there playing himself.
kudos ;)

the most important role in the movie seemed the most fake to me.
he tried to become BIGGIE so much that it hurt- the both of us.
he did manage to recreate BIGGIE's charm, but he didnt come close to what my remembrance of BIGGIE was.
3 comments:
i sooooooooo agree with what you said about homeboy as biggie...
wasnt he off by alot! smh.
feels good to have someone to agree with lol.
no thankk you.
all my friends have argued with me for the past three days about this damn movie & nobody has agreed with me ... until now lol
qirll !
i totally aqree . .
shit was aiqht ..
wasnt all it was cracked up to be . im weak you said kim wanted christina milian to play her ! hahaha .
Post a Comment