IN THIS CRAZY WORLD

If there was ever a ghetto celebration, it had to happen right before my
eyes lls. I'm talking billions of people with only thousands of seats
and of course EVERYONE IN THEIR FAMILIES had to come take up all the
space with ALL 12 OF THEIR kids. Lmfaoooooooooooo.


Its always been said that yu can't trust nobody but yur friends, but in
this day and age yu can't even trust them lls. There has been so much
shiesty shit goin on in the past few weeks I can't even get mad anymore
lol. I won't put nobodys name out on the internet just because her name
is already out in the street ... ouch.


I have so much to say but not enough time to share it with the world.
Mobile blogging sucks sometimes but it'll do for now.

There's more to come ...

No comments: