Ok, so i'm getting a little fed up with not just men, but people in general.
i'm tring to stay positive, trying to stay grounded.
it's hard when people are throwing so much negativity towards you.
I feel like i'm being backed into a corner and i'm about ready to fight my way out.
NEWS FLASH!!!!!
I gave him his ring back.
i'm back to the $$$.
my iPod is my boyfriend, he never lets me down =)
in other news ...
i'm DIGGING this JERSEY BOY more and more.
maybe he feels the same?
(*shrugs*)
does he know he's one of the reasons I can't go through with the wedding???
if he's reading this ... he'll definately know now.
(it's not a BAD thing, btw)
-work had me frustrated today. i need a strong drink NOW.
-thinking about getting another tattoo tomorrow.
-paying rent suckksssss.
-gotta get my phone fixxed.
-some new kickssss and vintage tees (anyone know a good thrift store??)
-want another haircut. something .... inspiring =)
so much to do, not enough time to get it done =/
be back soon.
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment