but I love my job, lol.
let me say, once again, how much I appreciate each and every person that reads what I write. I'd like to think a writer is only as good as their readers make them.
through the positivity, I continue to write, I continue to feel and perfect the craft i've turned into a hobby that's quickly progressing towards my career goal =]
through the negativity, I find myself writing stronger, thinking harder, speaking LOUDER.
Thank You All! ♥
okay, this one's for Steph ...
my personal monologue (?)
someone once asked me why I wrote on unlined paper.
i told them "college ruled" confused me.
of course, I was given a "WTF?!" face and we left the convo at that.
now I kind of wish I had elaborated on that statement.
but questions that aren't asked can't be answered right?
so here it goes ...
a blank page, to me, represents a blank mind, which isn't always a bad thing.
that blank piece of paper means i can turn it into whatever i want it to be. whatever's on my mind can be written, drawn or scribbled without interruptions; and I dont have to add on to, or try to "perfect" what someone has already started.
so no matter if my words are crooked, the letters are uneven and so on and so forth, it wont matter; it will be MINE.
call me crazy.
I COULD give two fucks.
but I wont.
♥♥♥
No comments:
Post a Comment